The tax authorities have granted the Rapenburg Race Foundation the so-called ANBI status. Donors may, under certain conditions, deduct their donations from income or corporate tax. All income from donations to the swimmers is entirely for the benefit of spinal cord injury research.
Find our page on the ANBI website here.
* Statutory name: Stichting Rapenburg Race
* RSIN / tax number: 859819784
* Chamber of Commerce number: 74235168
* ANBI status: Yes
* Address: Rapenburg 73, 2311 GJ Leiden
* Telephone numbers: +31645461948 (Roos Schutte), +316 36177971 (Beer Crince le Roy), +31642822298 (Maarten Bolsher) en +31657620977 (Poy Snethlage)
* Email address: email@example.com
* Website: https://www.rapenburgrace.nl
The total amount donated will benefit paraplegia research, through donations to Project March, Time is Spine and a research project on hand support in high spinal cord injury. The board members and the organizing committee do this entirely voluntarily and therefore receive no expense allowance.
If you are interested in a copy of the 2021 financial statements, please request them from the organization by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get an insight at the annual report here.